Central Islip, New York

WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location!walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting.

a customer rep remind you this is HIS job to take info and ask what the problem is! bounce from computer to another then he figures out which one actually works. he ask for the reason why we're there ( phone freezes up). trying to enter the password the phone is not taking.

the customer REP has the balls in front of us to tell another employee oh lucky me they can't figure out their password im gonna be here for another hour. so I said you can't override he said NO if you can't figure it out then I can't help you! no trying to explain or try to solve the issue just a plain NO!

I guess I the paying sprint customer should apologize to the working sprint employee for interrupting his conversation with fellow employees while all getting paid on the clock!do not go to the following store for help and get the same a**hole customer rep all info printed on the receipt!

Review about: Sprint Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.