WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location!walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting.
a customer rep remind you this is HIS job to take info and ask what the problem is! bounce from computer to another then he figures out which one actually works. he ask for the reason why we're there ( phone freezes up). trying to enter the password the phone is not taking.
the customer REP has the balls in front of us to tell another employee oh lucky me they can't figure out their password im gonna be here for another hour. so I said you can't override he said NO if you can't figure it out then I can't help you! no trying to explain or try to solve the issue just a plain NO!
I guess I the paying sprint customer should apologize to the working sprint employee for interrupting his conversation with fellow employees while all getting paid on the clock!do not go to the following store for help and get the same a**hole customer rep all info printed on the receipt!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sprint Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs. And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."