1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I became a sprint customer for the second time two years ago. I used to work for radio shack and always swore by sprint.

never had an issue until now. took 40.00/mo. plan. somehow, with all the taxes and fees, that plan suddenly cost me 70-75/mo.

I could see fees for late payment but that is usually very small. the plan was for two years to pay off phone and 40/month unlimited. BOUGHT AT THE SAME TIME!! yet, suddenly I get a bill in june of this year that my bill was 90+.

they said the promo ended, but yet I still had two payments on the phone. should have ended together. I chose to switch to metro which has a WAY better deal with free phone. called sprint and asked several times if I paid my phone off, do I owe anything else?

They tell me no! that we were finished. one month later, I get a bill for 65.15. when I called sprint, they said it was prorated.

PRORATED? YOU PAY YOUR BILL IN ADVANCE FOR THE UPCOMING MONTH. SO WHAT IS THIS PRORATED. Told them that I was told I did no owe anything and they said I was told wrong.

They have now STOLEN 65.15 from my bank account as of yesterday. I am contacting better business bureau and my bank. once that money is cleared, I am calling my bank and stating I did not approve that transaction as I am disputing the bill with sprint. how could a company that was once the best out there suddenly become the worst.

btw, metro pcs? 50.00 PERIOD for what sprint wants to charge me plus 32 gigs storage as opposed to 10 with sprint and phone is FREE.

NO PAYMENTS. get with the program sprint

I didn't like: Disgusting customer service, Pathetic costomer service, Representatives that lie.

Comments