Dear Customer Service, Hope this email finds you well, reference to a/m subject, kindly be informed during my vacation in New Jersey, I passed by one of your stores in Rockaway mall NY 07866 on the 26th of June afternoon, I was met by a Salesman named Tristan M. Mr.

Tristan showed negative image and bad experience which made me to reconsider buying or entering one of your stores again, he wasn't very supportive and not cooperative to an extend that I was asking some general product knowledge about some of your products which he doesn't know the answer same as comparing between items to another to decide my purchase and didn't give us feedback he didnt show any welcoming or even a smile. he was busy talking with his lady college. At the end I purchased a Black Harmon Kardon Speaker on the 26th due to its valuable price and informed my friends and family to hurry up buying those speaker. At the begging I thought that I am the one who has the problem, The case was repeated with different friends of mine and one of my family member two days later with the same person on the 28th of June while purchasing some of your merchandise, which gave the opportunity to escalate this matter.

Mr. Tristan seems to have a body language problem and doesn't know how to treat customers properly. I came back on the 29th asking for his manager contact details and his full name he refused giving them. Note: Invoices are available for both items purchased as a prove, we are customers and NOT a walk-in prospects, ITS TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE TO BE TREATED IN SUCH A WAY..

I was planning and existed to buy some items with more than 900$ which turned me off from such an experience. If you real care about your business and customer service you should take action toward this person and dig deeper with a proper investigation toward this guy.

I was expecting a better customer experience and satisfaction from such a valuable company such as yours. Thank you for understanding looking forward to hear from your good selves soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Welcoming process and customer treatment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2017.

Comments