I over paid them and now they want to affect my credit rating! Here is just a sample of log notes of hours wasted!

Chat ID: 737000527953851794

DATE/TIME: 2017-11-20 14:51:06

Your chat transcript:

Leigh C. : We received your information and will connect you with a Chat Specialist soon

Leigh C. : Thanks for contacting Sprint. I am happy to help you today.

You : lead # 330-554-7413 was ported to tmobile

Leigh C. : Hi!

Leigh C. : I got your message.

Leigh C. : No worries, let me check on this for you.

Leigh C. : Please give me a moment to access your account information.

You : 330-604-0574 & 330-554-0824 need to terminate today on same plan

Leigh C. : Thank you for waiting.

Leigh C. : I have accessed your account.

Leigh C. : To make sure I got your concern correctly, you want to cancel your service today?

You : yes

You : I called in earlier and they ported my line

You : they said I could send chat to make sure account was deactive & billing termintaed

Leigh C. : Thank you for the clarification.

You : the following 2 lines can be terminted: 330-604-0574 & 330-554-0824 need to terminate today on same plan

Leigh C. : I would like to set proper expectation that we do have a dedicated team who specializes this kind of concern. No worries, you can contact them at 1-888-211-4727.

Leigh C. : For your convenience, I have attached a comprehensive note on your account regarding your concern, so that the specialist who will assist you will have a point of reference so you don't have to repeat yourself if necessary and that will also save your time.

You : I was last billed 11/17, so I expect a credit for probably $50?

Leigh C. : I totally understand your point. No worries, our dedicated Account Services team can provide you the details for this.

Leigh C. : Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You : ????

You : does that mean someone is calling me?

You : nothing was resolve

Leigh C. : I would like to set your expectation that you need to contact our dedicated Account Services team at 1-888-211-4727.

You : another reason I left sprint - terrible service

of course I went into an endless loopof pain from there...

I liked: Many years of cheapservice.

I didn't like: In the end i paid dearly with threats to my credit rating.

Comments

EverlastingAkbash

I tried the chat line with more wasted time, but after I shared my logs of how I reported them to fcc and bbb, a supervisor called me fast to write it off...lol they claimed to have written off their bogus fees months back so I saved the log / case # FYI