I called to get an explanation about my bill that is never the same but the lady who reported that she was in the Philippines could not help me. When I tried to explain to her what I was seeing as far as my policy online she replied, " I guess".

Really is this how we reply to customers who are paying to keep the company running because if you don't have customers you have no company. But its these big CEO's and companies that place the call centers in other countries for cheap labor. When I asked to speak with a manager she reported I don't know how you can contact them. When I asked about complaint department, she reported you can go sprint.com.

Well we all know that does not help at all. This is ridiculous. Also when I was off work for 3 weeks and tried to get a payment arrangement, as I have been a customer for over 10 years. They said they could not help me.

When I had a credit on my account bc of times like this as I am a contract work and may not always have work. They sent me a check saying I could not credit the account so much over.. Really. Sprint now has all these specials going on to get new customers but nothing for loyal customers.

I am done with sprint and will be taking my entire family off and encouraging my friends to switch that have their services. On top of that I never have all bars, I get dropped service in Florida, the GPS may or may not work depending on bars etc. That equals I get lost as I travel for work.

SO Sprint has had to many chances with me. I will be switching and advising others to switch as well.

Review about: Sprint Account.

Comments