I had a Samsung Moment that I purchased at a corporate store. Several months later it stopped holding its charge.

I went to a repair store not knowing it was actually an independent repair store and was told it could not be fixed. They exchanged the phone instead of having a new one mailed to be because it was unsafe for me to be without a phone for days. Within 30 days the new phone malfunctioned and its start and end call buttons did not work properly. I called Sprint and was told that they would not exchange the phone because it was from an independent store instead of their corporate store.

I tried to explain that I couldn't return it to the store it had come from because they had exchanged it as a favor to Sprint's corporate office and weren't going to take it back. The person on the phone started yelling at me. I asked if I could cancel my service and send the phone back to sprint in exchange for having my termination fee waived. An accounts rep got on the phone and yelled at me.

I was nearly in tears and got off the phone. I later spoke to a rep who told me I could call Samsung and have them replace my phone under manufacturer warranty. When I spoke to Samsung they said I had to send my phone away for three weeks and that if the phone was irreparable then the warranty was voided. I am a Mayo Clinic patient and a young disabled veteran and can't be without my phone.

My only option was to find a new phone carrier. It was a huge issue to change service and to go through all of this. I also had to pay connection fees at T-Mobile and pay part of the cost of a new phone all because of Sprint's bad service. I later spoke to Jeff Fortner in Sprint's Executive and Regulatory Services to ask that my $160 early termination fee be waived and was informed that this was not a possibility.

He says that they told me to take it to a sprint repair store but refuses to provide me with copies of the notes from my own account documenting that saying they are proprietary information and that I would need a subpoena. Today Anitra Holmes who is a level up in the Executive office from Jeff Fortner told me that if I switched my service back to Sprint I wouldn't have to pay the service fee. After all this they are trying to turn this into a sale. No thank you.

I just want my termination fee waived and they are absolutely refusing.

Avoid Sprint at all costs.

Review about: Sprint Account.

Comments