Coverage Area
Style and Design

That's right!!!.i was reading this and its true...i had the cut your bill in half..BOGO PROMORTION...the first 3 bills keep coming higher and higher...Now I'm in the 6 month of the contract and they told me the cant proceed with bogo promotion so i have to pay $150 monthly , instead of $95 the i was paying , Thats some BS...i told them , that was some false advertisements, also told me the i had to start paying for the second phone, which i have with bogo BUY One Get One FREE, so 6 months now after they had raise my bill to $150 and all they can say its either You PAID or its going in your credit, so Plz ignored Sprint!!! Save you hustle and time, ...I will give them a half of 1 star, Not worthy....they make it seeing like its all perfect for the first 30 days after that...PREPARE YOURSELF for what is coming...they don't want to lose a dollar or even help to correct there own mistakes...Thats NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION...and if we start one person at a time NOT GOING TO SPRINT, I guarantee they will feel it in their ***, eventually closing....OUT OF BUSINESS...DONT OFFER WHAT YOU CANT KEEP OFFERING..., On top of screwing your credit score...Keep in Mind...PEACE...

Review about: Sprint Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1321772

Hi there, so I just spent an hour and a half after waiting months for the bogo credit signed up and ordered with phone rep. They have now told me I was under a buy one get one 50% off because the deal ended the day before the phones were ordered.

I am going to file a personal lawsuit for the extra $800 they have taken from me, but am hoping to file a class action lawsuit.

If you are interested please get in touch. It is truly discusting and I will not do it anymore.

Sincerely,

Very disgruntled Sprint customer

Houston, Texas, United States #1306446

We had the same issue been arguing with them for months