1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Recently switched from AT&T to Sprint wireless for financial reasons. Biggest mistake ever.

The extra I paid for At&t's service was worth every penny after experiencing how terrible of coverage I received with Sprint. Everything they tell you is a lie, they don't even have 4G. It took me 10 times as long to download an app using data than it took someone who was sitting right beside me to download the same app and I attempted to download it before he did. I went from having 5 bars and 4G 90% of the day to barely having 2 bars and shifting between 3G and LTE.

Their customer service was also terrible and unprofessional as well. Sent us the wrong phone and almost lost my phone number in the process of switching over.

Would never recommend this carrier to anyone. It absolutely SUCKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sprint buy one get one free deal. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments