2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They asked if i would recommend them. I was pretty much lied to about my original deal.

The calls afterward were great but as far as recommending people, i probably wouldn't. I have to return a new phone because it was sold to me under false pretenses. I'm upset and disappointed. No one was truthful upfront until i had to chat with customer support online and the 3 people i spoke with on the phone today.

These were the helpful ones. But i wish i never got into this situation with sprint. If a rep sales a person on a deal, it should be final. Chad waited until i accepted the terms of buying one galaxy edge 7 and getting another one for free AND he said my husband who has his own account with sprint could transfer his account to my second line.

None of what he sold me on was true and now i have to be stuck with a expensive bill for 2 months before my husband can get onto my account AND i would have to pay the the second phone which CHAD said was FREE AND since he lied I have to go to the corporate store to return the supposed to be free phone. So now my husband won't be able to get this new phone as i was originally told, i have to remove the second line that Chad said my husband could take over but he actually cannot and we will both be paying over $100 each for the next 2 months. Actually my bill will be higher than his. Coming from ATT who also lied about something when selling the phone, this is far worse AND I'm actually paying MORE with Sprint that i would be if i just stayed with ATT.

So no i would not likely recommend anyone to sprint

Maybe if they honored what their employees promise when trying to make a sale, things would be better. Chad was wrong about EVERYTHING we spoke about. We were one the phone over an hour when I called about possibly opening an account. He is the one who told me about the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge BOGO free.

After the sale he calls hours later to apologize because what he had sold me was expired. Whose fault was that?

It's not fair that i have to be inconvenienced so much for his lack of knowledge. We trust the reps to know what they are talking about but in this case I was basically lied to and it's already ruined my experience with sprint before it even started.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments