Style and Design

Had an experience with sprint?!!! NO I had a tragedy with this tricky company.

A few days ago I was window shopping in a mall when a sprint employee came to me and offered me to switch from AT&T to sprint to decrease my costs. Well... What a good offer? Not?

Now read the rest. I accepted to switch 3 lines to sprint while two cell phones were iphone 6s and one was Huawei. I asked him 3 times if this can be done without any problem and he assured me that everything will be okay but we just had to replace the Huawai cell phone with an iphone or samsung.Good! We accepted and he said that due to system failure he cannot activate the iphones but he can run the new cellphone and later he will activate ours and we accepted.

After 3times going there finally he said that iphones cannot be activated and we have two options l: either Buying two more cell phones or returning that replaced device and paying 35$ for returning the device back!!! I have to pay 35 $ for returning the device and 30 $ for adding that line to At&t plan again!!! Why??? Isn't it a trap???

Who can help me get out of it? Who is to answer me.

The only explanation I hear is that it is the company policy

Is the company policy this??? To make trap for people???

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments