Dayton, Tennessee

I went to store to upgrade to the s7.The salesman told me that I could get a free headset since I upgraded to the new phone.

He gave me the headset and I left. I got a voicemail from the salesman telling me that I would be billed 12.00 for the headset to cover the taxes. I got my next bill and had the 12.00 charge plus a 10.84 installment plan for 12 months to pay for the headset. I went to the store and spoke with a manager and was told that I signed an agreement to pay for the headset.

I had her send me the contract and it did not have my signature on it. It was a forgery. I played the voicemail from her salesman and she said she didn't know that person and she couldn't do anything for me. They also added the protection plan to my phone after I told them not to.

They get paid commission for adding the fees.I am done with sprint and am perusing legal actions at this time for the forgery.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sprint cell phone upgrade. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint cell phone upgrade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments