1.1

I am trying to upgrade my phone since September 2nd, 2016 which is 26 days ago since I started dealing with the most useless bunch of idiots.Today, I decided to just change to another carrier.

Phones sent to wrong address, different phone than ordered, book plan, website doesn't work, each donkey of a rep has a different price, website doesn't work so forced to call those bunch of ***. I don't know where they get them from. There is no way you can't find one single normal person among them. They put you on hold, promise to be back in 2 minutes let you wait 3 hours?

I fell asleep while having my phone on speaker when I woke up music was still playing. I let it that way for another 2 hours then hung up to make a call . Send me a contract to E sign with wrong shipping address assuring me that it was fine. They just can't change the address anymore they saved by mistake.

Website doesn't work. I could write a book about them. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Today I decided to just move to another carrier.

Whatever it costs I will accept.This has become very unhealthy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sprint cell phone upgrade. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint cell phone upgrade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments