Coverage Area
Style and Design

SPRINT SERVICE IS A JOKE!!!! We tried Sprint from AT&T and it was so bad, we switched back.

But the kicker here is that Sprint did not return my actual phones to me. They gave me refurbished phones that were Broken!!! I complained immediately, and Sprint kept saying they would look into it. Well, after several weeks of no solution from Sprint I upgraded all but one phone when I returned to AT&T but can't do the last one as it was NEW and not eligible for upgrade thru AT&T.

So at this point I think it appropriate that Sprint replace my last phone with a new AT&T phone as they haven't been able to return my actual phone to me.

Additionally, I think the cost of all of the screen protectors should be refunded as well as I have now had to buy 10 new ones since this nightmare began. So much for standing by their advertising - "if you don't like the service you can switch back within 60 days at no cost to you." What a fatce

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sprint cell phone upgrade. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint cell phone upgrade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments

Buffalo, Minnesota, United States #1200847

I agree with you because I am having the same problems.