2008

Sprint Cellular is a dishonest, corrupt company. Sprint took money out of our bank acct to the tune of nearly $300 WITHOUT our authorization.

Bank of America told us this is considered "check fraud" and consumers should NOT give their bank check numbers or bank card info. to Sprint, use the bill payer through the bank instead! The next statement notified us they would debit our card and the date and amount (again Sprint was not given authorization to do this so the bank cards had to be canceled and reissued.

We have had other problems with Sprint giving us wrong information when we added a phone for our teen; which resulted in a highly inflated phone bill.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #2630

their bills are always inflated and the bill will never be what you were quoted when you signed up. But if you can find the account reps number in the corp office(not call center ) and threaten to complain to bbb or ftc.

they will wipe out entire bill. This has worked for me four times including my final bill when they tried to charge me an early termination fee two months after my contract ended when I returned to my former cell provider.