Commerce,California
1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sprint has the worst customer service that you could imagine. Company receives calls and sends a customer straight to apps with recorded messsage.

Can't even talk to anybody to make your payment arrangements. OKAY I finally was on the automated, said I had to pay so much in order to make payment arrangements. So I did that, when they connected me to a customer rep it was after hours and I was disconnected. next day I can call in to complete/make arrangements.

After writing 45 minutes to speak to a rep. was told I had to pay 50% of the balance because I should have talked to a customer service representative. well how am I going to do that if it takes hours to finally get a hold of somebody. after paying 50% of my bill was there's no way I can pay another 50%, which now is three quarters.

Or they're going to disconnect the lines. I think they're very unfair and very rude they don't have any supervisor that you could speak to. they think they're above everybody because they're on that side of the line. They have our business in their hands.

really can't wait to my contracts are up...I'm out of there, or maybe I can find another company that help with contract. I'm done with Sprint and this is after 10 years with them. They've gotten worse.

And will tell you; you have so much money and credit for upgrading, give you all kinds of accessories and then charge you for them.

Can't return because it's already been opened. nothing could be returned that's a RIP-OFF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments