Sprint staff do not have morals or integrity,they lie decide who they want to deal with and local managers to Corp offices does nothing and calling polices on a past customer came back in 2016 and they did nothing but say they are terminating my services for standing up for my rights being respected and should go in any sprint store I am a customer. To allow their staffs to lie and state false accusations is not standing for professional

Standards in sprint they have unprofessional staffs with no people skills and only pursue money I am sure the CEO stands for more then poor service allowed

To happen in this way. I am taking action against sprint allowing defamation of character, calling police on me of false accusations, and terminating services for complaining what happen wrongfully to me as a customer this was a insult they believe was right but wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint customer care. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1199701

I am totally agree same case as we had recently with lieyng sales from their sales rep.they do whatever it takes to try to make you buying any of their services no matter what even if they have to lie to us as a customers! That is not fair is not honest business.