2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

RANT!!!! Back on Aug 31st a Sprint rep made offers that Sprint now does not seem to want to honor.

Several requests made to pull the tape so they could hear what I was told I could get. Tape pulled...oops, wrong tape. Was told they would pull the right tape. Was told 3-5 days, i call back, still no tape pulled.

Talk to folks in a call center in OKC 9 days ago. Was told that the girl on the original call on Aug 31st probably made those promises to make the sell. In review of my bill, it does appear that my bill is not lower like she told me it would be! So, supervisor in OKC tells me it will be 7 to 10 days to get the correct tape pulled.

So, I call today (day 9) and guess what....no one seems to have a clue as to what is going on. After almost an hour on the phone with them tonight, I was told a supervisor would call me back in 15 minutes. It has now been almost an hour, NO CALL!! I havent even mentioned the fact that they are charging me twice for a charger they sent me a month ago.

I would really like these complaints to go viral. Share if you feel compelled!

Sprint should be ashamed of themselves for giving me the runaround! All I am asking is that they honor what they told me I could have back on Aug 31st.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments

Newport News, Virginia, United States #1219647

Sprint is notorious for lying to their customers in any moment just to get them to agree to something. I called Sprint in August to let them know that I was going to port my number to a new company and asked how they would handle my final bill or what I should do.

I was told, NO PROBLEM, they will pro-rate your final bill. So, I ported my number out that week with my new company that I love. Sprint has harassed me since for a full month's payment plus late fee. When I spoke with a rep about this he told me that what the first rep told me was not true and I asked them to listen to the recording of that tape and they refused, saying they couldn't which is a lie.

Of course the second rep expected me to believe everything he told me.

LEAVE SPRINT- they treat loyal customers horribly and only care about swindling new customers.