2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been with Sprint since 1997 and they continue to tell me I'm a valued customer yet I'm treated horribly and rarely can get anything resolved when calling customer support.

I've always believed in loyalty and that everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt however I no longer feel that with this company. I can truly say they are one of the worst customer support companies I've ever dealt with.

I have suffered through years of spotty service, learn to deal with their poor reception, but now I am finally ready to call it quits.

They double charge my credit card for my monthly bill and no one can refund it, they tell me it has to be sent to the accounting review board (someone will contact me in 3 to 5 business days to discuss this matter) though they admit that it was their mistake and that it shouldn't have been charged twice.

After spending over an hour trying to resolve issue with customer support and voicing my frustration they tell me that there's still nothing else that can be done and there there is no supervisor willing to discuss this issue. This is just poor business it is unacceptable for the amount of time I've spent with the company in the money that has been spent on cellular service over the years.

I don't know who to recommend as a cellular company I would just recommend staying the *** away from Sprint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments