Lake Lotawana, Missouri
1.5

Where do I begin? Switched over to sprint because they had a good promotion and we were suckered to believe that they had the best coverage ranking number 2 with Verizon being number 1.

Anyway, the sales person assured us and sold us every lie that he could. We walked out with 5 phones, a tablet a blue tooth speaker and accessories for 4 phones all to be put on EZ pay. He assured us that if we were not satisfied with the service we have 30 days and the phones usually have restocking fee but he would take care of us and not charge us. I also asked about the accessories being returned if we weren't happy with it and again he said he would take care of us.

So we walked out hopeful that we were gonna get awesome service but instead every conversation I had was choppy to a point where I had to hang up and end the conversation. Went to the store and called the store to inform them and they told me to try it out and turn on roaming so I can get signal from other towers since the 2 towers in my area were down. Tried it and still had garbage service. So, now 3 weeks after initial service I ended up transferring to another carrier and I intended to return the accessories I purchased but the sales person flat out said he couldn't help us because it is passed 14 days.

I told him of all the promises he made and still no help. He instructed me to call customer care to see what they can do but all I did was waisted 3 hours being transferred around. I told the representatives that I have been on the phone for so long with multiple people but yet I still have the same unsolved issue. they again referred me to go back to the store and speak with the manager.

I then pretty much begged the rep to please help me and in the end all he could do was to waive the restocking fee for the tablet and turn in a dispute of poor sale of goods in the hopes that his superior will actually be able to do something about the accessories. Anyway, I will never ever ever do business with sprint.

Very poor service overall.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint customer care. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments