1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My name is Peggy I've been trying to switch ownership with my daughter and every time he said it is finished we come to find out that it is not finish they give you a confirmation number on my email but it's not showing up in the computer the representative keep lying changing whatever they want into the computer or what is going on and it's been a week and we've been trying to get this switch and every time we saw that you got a misunderstanding it's been a headache ever since we started every time you go on the computer website and never let you do anything it freezes up I asked the same question and it go over and over again yes I'm pissed too.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). pelliott1757 is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments