1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So I was a Verizon customer for almost 14yrs & since I had my very first cell phone I always had the same #! I loved Verizon, they're customer service is top notch & so is they're service but unfortunately they got rid of unlimited data & I was getting charged an insane bill every month like $250+ it got a bit annoying!

Anyways I

decided to switch to sprint bc my bill would go down $100 or more a month plus they're commercials on TV said they would cover the penalty fee from leaving the contract with Verizon so I switched! When I was almost done with the switching the rep says that he needed my phone in order for them to cover the penalty fee from Verizon! I said; first of all you guys say nothing about people having to surrender they're phones in order to have the penalty fee covered, second this brand-new iPhone 6plus that's prob worth $500-$600 & it's paid off so I'm not just going to give u guys my phone! Y'all are basically doing false advertisement because again, on your commercials it says absolutely nothing about ppl having to surrender they're phone!

That was they're first mistake!

Now I switched to sprint & got the new iphone7 on 9/28 today is 10/24 so it hasn't been a month of service used yet! Guess what? Yesterday I get a tex saying that I'm up to be disconnected & today they disconnected me!

Are u serious??? I called flipping out telling the rep; how are you guys going to disconnect me when I haven't had the phone for a month yet? I tried making a payment arrangement by securing payment with a checking acc & they wouldn't even consider setting that up until I paid at least half of the bill! I said ok whatever gave her the acc# to have half of the bill paid.

She comes back telling me that she is not able to process the payment bc I got a restriction on the acct due to me being a new customer! The rep says that I have to call this number so they can take the restriction off the acc & then call back to make the payment! I said; how am I supposed to call the number when you guys shut my phone off? She goes; u need to use a different phone to call!

Now my blood pressure is on fire! Here I am trying to give you a payment for something that I haven't used in a full 30days, you can't take my payment because of a restriction & now I have to pull another phone out of my a** to call & have a restriction removed when u as a csr can't even transfer the call! Wowww! There's a reason why Verizon is so expensive!

They actually help they're customers, they don't disconnect you till after several tex msg & phone calls attempting to obtain some kind of arrangement! They also don't request any partial payments when setting up an arrangement!

I'm also not the one to complain but this is 2 much & the world needs to know! I'm very disappointment, upset & totally regret my decision to switch to Sprint!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sprint customer care. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1231298

While you certainly seem like a lovely, sensible person that's filled with common sense, what is your complaint exactly?!? That Sprint wants you to pay at least HALF OF YOUR OWN BILL?!?!

Sadly, your "complaint" is like so many other "complaints" on here. You are begging for free stuff.

For the sensible people that read this, let me tell you that I've had Sprint for more than a decade.

I've literally never had a single problem with them. Then again, I pay my bill and am not constantly looking for handouts, so my experience is much different that the "smart" gentleman's post.