I have a problem with sprint. they send me wrong bills and when i try to contact the customer service they dont care about my request.

two representatives said that they will call me but they dont. they threaten me to transfer my case to a collection agency.

i cancelled my family plan two months ago they ask me to bay a service i dont use ! please if someone can help me to solve this problem.

i went to 3 stores I called the customer service more than fifteen times and no one want to help me.

when you wsnt to buy the treat you as a king but when you have problem they dont care. really i have a bad experience with sprint the bad service i ever seen in usa .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sprint customer care. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments