1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have so many things to say, but Sprint has taken up all of my free time transferring me from department to department, and rep to rep, that I have no time to do so. Here is what I wrote to them on a survey they sent: I have never been so frustrated with Sprint.

I attempted to do a simple address change last week, was passed to 3 different reps, to no avail! Something so simple should be able to be handled by every single customer service rep, in every department. It's basic info that I assume everyone sees on my account. After threatening to leave for a different carrier, I decided to try again, as I am due for an upgrade and have been with sprint forever.

I did the upgrade online last week, received confirmation, and waited. Checked the status today, and it said to contact the sales dept to finalize my order . Called your sales team, had one rep tell me I just needed to send over an e-signature, and that an email would arrive shortly after we hung up. 2 hours later, it did not arrive, I called back and had another rep tell me my order number didn't exist in the system (as I am reading it to him from an email you all sent, and then again on the Sprint site) so I was then transferred yet again to another dept, and that rep told me that I needed to make a payment with another department, and then she would be able to assist.

I finally just hung up. I have things that I need to take care of, and couldn't spend anymore time waiting to be passed along.

aleadagestiada wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments