1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have so many things to say, but Sprint has taken up all of my free time transferring me from department to department, and rep to rep, that I have no time to do so. Here is what I wrote to them on a survey they sent: I have never been so frustrated with Sprint.

I attempted to do a simple address change last week, was passed to 3 different reps, to no avail! Something so simple should be able to be handled by every single customer service rep, in every department. It's basic info that I assume everyone sees on my account. After threatening to leave for a different carrier, I decided to try again, as I am due for an upgrade and have been with sprint forever.

I did the upgrade online last week, received confirmation, and waited. Checked the status today, and it said to contact the sales dept to finalize my order . Called your sales team, had one rep tell me I just needed to send over an e-signature, and that an email would arrive shortly after we hung up. 2 hours later, it did not arrive, I called back and had another rep tell me my order number didn't exist in the system (as I am reading it to him from an email you all sent, and then again on the Sprint site) so I was then transferred yet again to another dept, and that rep told me that I needed to make a payment with another department, and then she would be able to assist.

I finally just hung up. I have things that I need to take care of, and couldn't spend anymore time waiting to be passed along.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Customer Care.

Comments