These people must read from a script. No matter who or from what department they all say the same thing in the exact same words. I am having major problems with the phone and ask them if there was a program that could run troubleshooting and they told me NO! I would need to set it back to factory settings. I just went into my account and support and if you scroll down there's a box for troubleshooting you click on that and there's a list of problems that the phone can check out for you. I'm going to pay off this *** phone get out of my lease buy a cell phone off the internet and go to a new carrier this is total BS!! I cannot believe the customer service and lack of knowledge of this company nor the ability to provide customer satisfaction!!

SO SPRINT?

CAN YOU HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments