1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We switched to sprint because they advertised cutting our bill by a third. The salesman told us one thing and when we got our bill our bill was more than one that was with our previous provider.

When we went back to the store the sales person that helped us no longer work with the company. I talk to the manager of the Sprint Store in Stockton California on Trinity Parkway and he was no help to me at all. When did years time 2 switch we will switch company providers.

I have never been so dissatisfied with a company and I am with Sprint. There is no way we should be paying the amount of money that we are paying for cell phone service it is terrible.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive promotions, deceptive promotion, being lied to and lack of accountability and lack of responsibility. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments