2.5
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 28, 2016

I was with Sprint for 15 years but left because of horrible customer service

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2016

I have tried to call Sprint to have them help me with some problems with my phone and to remove service for a tablet I don't use. They switched me around from person to person three times, then hung up on me.

I called back again and was hung up on again after someone finally answered and asked if I could be placed on hold. All of a sudden I hear that "boop boop", which means they hung up again. I finally switched to another service after having to pay Sprint $400 to unlock my phone.

They made me wait for a week after I paid my ransom to unlock the phone, however. I am disappointed because I had been with them about 15 years

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Pippi is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments