After 9 long years, I am done with being overcharged and poor service!

I tried to change my plan and was overcharged and told I had to pay for the mistake! They refused to help. I am done with the horrible cell coverage and lies. Free is never Free. Notebook added to my plan was given a number and I was charged for a monthly fee.....Though I was told it would be part of data plan!!!! Yet another lie.

Call after call nothing was accomplished. I finally call the corporate office and complained to FCC. Sprint is letting me go. I am done with the whole cell phone must have or have not. I am switching to Republic Wireless. The run on the Sprint network another cell provider so allows one to have wi fi first and the use data. I like the concept. I am only charged for what I need. I am not charged a 20.00 a month per phone fee on top of my bill! The company started in 2011, and so far I am impressed! No more Sprint!!! at least not the paying for phones and getting terrible service!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1988. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments