Lied to about my monthly bill payment change.I was told by the analyst that I'd owe a pro rated bill one month and a regular bill the next month.
Lo and behold they billed me for TWO FULL MONTHS in ONE MONTH. I called to speak to a supervisor who said they'd do an investigation with the analyst I spoke to. I never heard back. I called to speak to another supervisor a week later and he said a manager would call in 72 hours and I never heard back and now I'm stuck paying a bill that I can't afford but I have to so my credit won't suffer!!!!!!!
This is not the first time they have jerked me around about billing. The last time was a year ago and it took 4 months to clear up. During that time I was also dealing with swapping out a phone that was a lemon and the one after that was a lemon too.
Sprint is the absolute WORST and I can't wait for my contract to end.It feels like a prison sentence being in a contract with them.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Okay so I have an s5 through sprint and my case where my battery etc is. Has black marks on it. I sent them messages on twitter and they respond..."
- "I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "So i ordered this crow from party city on the website it says the crow is 12inches when i finally got the bird )the tag on it said 9inches when..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I bought a razor mx -650 and when i was asembeling it i notice that the motor was completely mest up and then the bike was scratched up i..."