Lied to about my monthly bill payment change.I was told by the analyst that I'd owe a pro rated bill one month and a regular bill the next month.

Related: Sprint - @#&&*#!! Taking advantage of Elderly. Not in US located in the philippines

Lo and behold they billed me for TWO FULL MONTHS in ONE MONTH. I called to speak to a supervisor who said they'd do an investigation with the analyst I spoke to. I never heard back. I called to speak to another supervisor a week later and he said a manager would call in 72 hours and I never heard back and now I'm stuck paying a bill that I can't afford but I have to so my credit won't suffer!!!!!!!

This is not the first time they have jerked me around about billing. The last time was a year ago and it took 4 months to clear up. During that time I was also dealing with swapping out a phone that was a lemon and the one after that was a lemon too.

Sprint is the absolute WORST and I can't wait for my contract to end.It feels like a prison sentence being in a contract with them.

Review about: Customer Service And Products And Billing.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sprint Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.