Sprint Customer Service And Products And Billing Review

10 of 867 Sprint reviews

Lied to about my monthly bill payment change.I was told by the analyst that I'd owe a pro rated bill one month and a regular bill the next month.

Lo and behold they billed me for TWO FULL MONTHS in ONE MONTH. I called to speak to a supervisor who said they'd do an investigation with the analyst I spoke to. I never heard back. I called to speak to another supervisor a week later and he said a manager would call in 72 hours and I never heard back and now I'm stuck paying a bill that I can't afford but I have to so my credit won't suffer!!!!!!!

This is not the first time they have jerked me around about billing. The last time was a year ago and it took 4 months to clear up. During that time I was also dealing with swapping out a phone that was a lemon and the one after that was a lemon too.

Sprint is the absolute WORST and I can't wait for my contract to end.It feels like a prison sentence being in a contract with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 867 Sprint reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sprint. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sprint.
Filing a new complaint about
×