2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 12, 2016

Sprint never reached out to resolve this in any form or fashion. However, I contacted Samsung directly and they have not only exchanged the NOTE 7 for a Samsung S7 Edge, which is what we wanted in the first place, they have also given us a $200 credit, plus $10 credit for protective glass and $25 credit for case (I don't have receipts for glass or case).

They were more than professional, no hassle, and offered me options to expedite the exchange.

Definitely will be cancelling Sprint after my contract is up. I've been a customer since Day 1 and am very disappointed that their customer service is so terrible.

Update by user Oct 21, 2016

I have been a loyal customer since the beginning of cell phones. Their customer service is horrible - requested supervisor 5 times and allegedly received one.

Was on the phone for 1 hour 44 minutes.

As soon as my contract is over I am done with Sprint. Something that was not our fault, yet we have to pay upfront inorder to downgrade a phone.

Original review posted by user Oct 20, 2016

My husband and I went to a Sprint Corporate store to return his Note 7 (2nd one). For him to DOWNGRADE to a S7 Edge, it is going to cost an UPGRADE and ACTIVATION fee.

So corporate store says you can get a credit for it after 30 days. Mind you, this is the 2nd time we are returning the S7. You can call immediately and get a credit on it, but if you don't have the money for the UPGRADE & ACTIVATION FEE & Taxes, you are out of luck. So I call Sprint and get someone that cannot tell me whether it is an activation fee, upgrade fee or what it is and I wait 15 minutes to get an Order Management Specialist who I can barely understand.

I am now on hold for the 4th time (5th time now) after I have requested to speak to his supervisor 4 (5 times now) times. My husband works a higher level of support and if he refused to give the caller to a supervisor after the 2nd request (causing the client to get more upset) he would lose his job. (UPDATE - So after 5 times, I finally get the supervisor). We have already paid taxes on the this Note 7 when we first bought it.

Now in order to downgrade, we have to pay taxes again on a downgraded phone, to get credit on the taxes I already paid several months ago when we first bought this phone. Why am I going to have to pay taxes on a downgrade when this was nothing we caused? None of this makes sense. Known fact - because it has happened to me at least 3 times - If Sprint is overcharging you for your plan or something else, unless you bring it up to them, you will keep paying for it.

UPDATE: After the 5th time I finally got the Supervisor. She tells me in order for them to legally refund the taxes I already paid on the Note 7, I have to pay taxes on the downgraded phone first and then have it put back on my credit card after they receive the returned Note 7. They are going to waive the activation and upgrade fees. So how is it that after the 5th request to speak to a supervisor, the activation and upgrade fees are being waived?

I've been a customer since the beginning of cell phones and this is not how you treat loyal customers. I see a class action suit brewing on this one.

We are done, Sprint! This is total ***!

esh1962 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Sprint to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disloyal to long time customers, took 5 requests to speak to supervisor, worst customer service ever and paidtaxesonrecallednote7mustpaytaxesons7edgebeforecredit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments