Update by user Mar 15, 2017

I WAS ABLE TO HAVE MY PHONE FIXED BY GADGET GUYS IN WILLMAR MN (AWESOME GUYS TO DEAL WITH HIGHLY RECOMEND) THE MONEY I HAVE INTO IT NOW IS 75 DOLLARS SO THIS IS THE UPDATED AMOUNT SPRINT OWES ME

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2017

I RECENTLY TRIED TO ACTIVATE A NEW SAMSUNG S7 EDGE THRU STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS OVER THE PHONE I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS GIVEN, RESULTING IN MY NEW PHONE BEING DAMAGED N NEED OF REPAIR . AT THE SAME TIME RENDERING MY OLD GALAXY S4 IN NON WORKING CONDITION.

THE SIM CARD IN THE S4 IS STUCK INSIDE THE S7 I WAS TOLD TO USE IT EVEN THO THE CARDS ARE PHONE MODEL SPECIFIC AND WOULD NEVER HAVE WORKED. WHICH I HAVE LEARNED THRU MY OWN RESEARCH. SPRINT TOLD ME THEY HAVE NO WAY TO GIVE ME MOBILE SUPPORT ( I DONT HAVE A CAR AND LIVE 60 MILES FROM NEAREST STORE) FUNNY HERE ARE PICTURES I HAVE OF BEST BUYS GEEK SQUAD VEHICLES IN THE SAME PARING LOT AS SPRINT STORE. YUP BEST BUY AND SPRINT ARE IN THE SAME LOT THEY REFUSE TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGE TO MY PHONE CAUSED BY THEIR TECHS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS.

SINCE THEY WILL NOT CORRECT THEIR MISTAKE I HAVE ASKED THEM TO SEND ME 799.99 THE COST TO REPLACE THE PHONE. ANY GUESSES TO THERE RESPONSE ?

Review about: Sprint Samsung Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being treated like i am insignificant worthless.

Comments