Sprint defrauds customers to make money. Customer Service only pretends to help.

Sprint customer service is overseas and intentionally wastes your time. Sprint intentionally defrauds customers by overcharging on purpose. Then when you call in to get the charges fixed, they use overseas operators to frustrate you and waste your time to the point you give up. That's how Sprint makes their money.

Sprint is a fraudulent company. They tricked me into switching to their company, promising a free year of unlimited service. After billing me online to my credit card, for activation and service, they were very late delivering the SIM card. Even after I installed their SIM card, the service did not work at all.

I called and after spending days and many hours, they "admitted" that my phone type was having issues getting service (though I think that was just a stall / tricking technique). They told me I had to go to a physical store location to get it activated. I did that. For most of the year, they continually charged me exorbitant amounts of money for monthly service (which was supposed to be free), charged me multiple times for activation, and also ran my credit multiple times without reason.

They ruined my credit score. They use the following methods to discourage customers from calling: 1) by transferring you overseas (India, Sri Lanka, Philippines) to Sprint Agents that clearly don't mean to help you. 1 - a) Their agents don't speak English, or barely at all. 1 - b) Agents hang up on you intentionally.

1 - c) Rude and / or laugh at you over the phone. 1 - d) Placing you on hold. 1 - e) Intentionally dragging out the phone conversation for 30, 40 minutes, or longer. Then ultimately hanging up on you and having no record of the call.

2) Say they have to call you back, and reach you no matter what time they call to "confirm" the changes or credits owed to you. 3) Even if you get any credit, it can't go back to your credit card (therefore stealing your money anyway - because they can overcharge all they want, but it stays under their control and ownership). 4) Delaying help. Pretending to help, but asking you to wait 1, 2 days.

3 days. "10 business days." 5) Falsely "escalating" to "Escalation Dept" and / or "Executive Team." 6) Refusing to cancel service. 7) Threaten to hurt your credit by charging false fees to begin with, then additional late fees if not paid on time, and sending account to collections even if all the original charges from Sprint are fraudulent.

I met a Sprint store manager who admitted to me that this is a very common problem and that he sees this scenario on a daily basis. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A LAWYER / LAWYERS WHO WILL SUE SPRINT FOR FRAUD, DECEPTION, AND ALL OTHER LAWS BROKEN TO STEAL OUR MONEY, TIME, EFFORT, AND FOR OUR FRUSTRATION.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Comments