Sprint released my cell phone number to someone else while I my cell phone was broken. Someone else was getting my calls and text messages.

This person even bought an app with his Iphone and it was deducted from my checking acct#. I called sprint and they said they would have a supervisor call me. It never happened. I called today and their way of resolving the issue was to offer me two credits of $25.00.

That's all my privacy is worth to them.

I placed 3 phone calls to them each called was over an hour and a half. I feel my privacy was violated and to make matters worst I feel I'm with a company that doesn't care or that takes responsibility for their wrong doing

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service when there is aproblem" and wants this business to "to release my contract with out penalty. i had to be without a phone for two weeks because of their mistake" as the author lost $200. estela100 is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. The most disappointing about sprint customer care at Sprint was customer service and escalation Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments