I am in shock this evening. Sprint who i,ve heard has horrible service unleashed it on me as well.

I had some billing problems back in late October and changed the way my Auto Pay with them works. I was outsourced at the time and the rep could not understand that i wanted to change the account in which my monthly bill is deducted. I thought she finally got it right, but a week later i was temp disconnected due to my payment being returned, I called, and apparently Sprint did not update it and attempted to withdraw the funds from a closed account I explained and gave them the updated info again for my November bill after making a payment over the phone to clear my account and restore service. On Dec 2,07 again i was disconnected.

I called and was more or less pissed off this time, and they shot right back with twice the power. When giving the rep my account info over the phone the previous month. The account number was off. in fact it was My SSN that was the bank routing number..

I had to pay the amount in cash at a Sprint store because of their mistakes i was now on a cash only bases. on Dec 23,07 i received a bill for 178.45 said it was due by Jan 23, 08. On Dec 24,07 i paid the entire balance in full at a Sprint store.. On Jan 23, 08 my service was disconnected because they tried to debit the old checking account from November, after telling me i was on a cash only bases.

The bill being only 57.07. I went to Sprint store today paid the 57.07, got into a heated conversation about it with the rep, who did not speak english, and was in the Phillipines. She told me my account was in review because of too many complaints by me. Finally reached a manager and was informed that they were no longer going to do business with me, and my phone would not be restored.

She told me that because of my complaints and returned payments ( not my fault) that they have the right to end my contract, however i am still responsible for the remaining 3 months on my 24 month contract. That is fricken crazy. I HOPE A LAWYER READS THIS AND CONTACTS ME.

I WANT TO FILE A SUIT ON THEM SO BAD!!

Review about: Sprint Account.

Comments

Sprint will not give customer service enough time to resolve your issue on the call. Thats why reps hang up on you in attempt to keep a job that will be temporary anyway. They hire so many new people that can't help due to lack of training & the customers suffer with this Tragic company.

Barrington, New Hampshire, United States #4835

I purchased a phone and service from Sprint,on the 1st of December.returned it 9 days later.I paid 150 for a LG rumors phone and 150$deposit on the new account.I was told by Sprints rep.that I would recieve a refund within 5 days.Sprint did not honer its advertising of a refund within 30 days,I have recieved nothing but deception from sprint,regarding this matter.I plan to have felony warrants issued to the sales person and his supervisor,I have also informed the FTC,about this Fraud by Sprint

Barrington, New Hampshire, United States #4834

Ellendale, Minnesota, United States #3783

I have dealt with poor customer services for over six years with Sprint. I have wasted countless hours over the years on the phone trying to get fixes to billing errors and trying to get straight answers from different Sprint reps.

The tipping point for me was when a Sprint manager threatened to call *my* boss because she was mad I wouldn't accept her answer that there wasn't an address I could mail a formal complaint to.

Read my open letter to Sprint here:

www.dear-sprint.com