Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is what I emailed sprint just now: "I do NOT have an account with sprint. I never opened an account, I never received the phone, UPS never delivered the phone and I must assume they returned it to sprint.

I have spoken to a dozen sprint reps and everyone has assured me this was taken care of. If sprint sends this bogus charge to collections and ruins my credit ratingI will sue sprint and make this very public. See the vid and correct this issue before this goes viral." I have been calling sprint for the last year telling them I never received their phone and never had an account. Of course a dozen people in India tell me its all taken care of and I will not receive anymore threatening emails.

Here again is yet another threat of collections for a service I never had, a phone I never received and nothing but grief from sprint. If they do this I will be forced to sue them. Idiots will say just pay the $125 and change WHICH I DO NOT OWE SPRINT. Go ahead and be *** people just like all of you who pay tickets without due process.

Never pay a penny to anyone. I never send money to any government stooges.

I will never pay a penny to any service provider who is as screwed up as sprint. UPS never delivered the phone and it was returned to sprint or someone at UPS stole it which I wouldn't put it past them knowing people these days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sprint threatening to ruin my credit score.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2017.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1311902

Waste no more time with these carriers. I filed a complaint online with the FTC and Sprint responded immediately and cancelled this but of course it still looks like I had an account with them as they failed to put it in writing that I NEVER had an account to begin with. Asshats.

LadyDocVT
Union, South Carolina, United States #1299584

I understand your frustration 100%! I AM a former Sprint customer.

Getting to Customer Service is never an easy thing. After leaving Sprint, I received several bogus bills. It really does take about 3 contacts to resolve an issue. The happy news is that they are agreeable about taking your word that you never owed them money and correcting your bill to $0...

That said... Being on hold for 20 sum odd minutes prior to speaking to an individual is not a good way to start. Finally you finish giving over your information, only to have Customer Service tell you, you need to speak to someone else. You end up transferring several times, which involves more hold time, re-explaining, etc.

Highly irritating!

Half of the time the individuals we have to speak with know less about their company and software/hardware than WE do. That is annoying when you've called for assistance! I LOVE hearing accents from all the around the world.

However when a Customer Service representative is speaking at hyperspeed with an accent I'm not used to-- I just find it incomprehensible! When I've said "What?" and asked the person to slow down a couple of times- only to be ignored, I find it rude. It would be a lot smoother, if Customer Service personnel had a firm grasp of English.

I am sorry for your frustration and urge you to take a deep breath before your next call.

One thing that motivates folks to help more effectively is patience on OUR part!

Making them anxious just increases the likelihood of an error on their part. ...and one more repetitious call for you or me!