I switched to Sprint from Verizon based on the promise that I would have a much lower monthly bill with equal service, four free new phones, one free hotspot, payoff of our phones from Verizon, waived activation fees and better service.The clarity of our calls are far inferior than Verizon.

I am so sorry I switched to Sprint. I have stopped automatic payments because I have had no recourse to resolve my issues. The plan I signed for was "Get 5 lines for $90/mo." I signed up over the phone on 3/27/17. The following charges are automatic deductions: 3/27/17 $77.32 4/19/17 $117.10 5/20/17 $435.06 Due 6/19/17 $195.24 I have called several times and have been lied to over and over.

I was told several times I would receive a call back the next day. I was put on hold too many times to remember and every time they came back on the line I got a different story. They have transferred me several times and eventually I was always hung up on. Our hotspot with Verizon was unlimited, our hotspot with Verizon was so limited we have been unable to use it.

This is absolutely the worst company.False advertising, wire fraud and deception.

Review about: Sprint Service For 4 Phones And One Hotspot.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $500
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion