The sprint app is the worst thing that happened. Sprint should leave the app business to the experts.

Not only was the app non-functional, it's now completely become a payment app. You cannot use it for anything else. Yet, when you call the 800#, there is no one to talk to you and the recording directs you to use the app for support, which is an outrageous lie. No wonder their stock is going down.

I am looking into other cell phone providers. On another note, why do I have to have 100 words before I submit this comment?

I wish I could type in everything I want to say about sprint, but I simply don't have the time to do that. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Review about: Sprint My Sprint Mobile Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Huge issues with the sprint app, which is a know fact by many sprint customers. And the way they handle this issue when I call, they DON'T CARE. I spoke to more than ten reps, no one even knows what's going on. It makes me sick to my stomach..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments