I have been having issues texting for 2 weeks, so I gave sprint a call. They have the worst, and I mean the worst tech support line ever.

You're on hold for forever, and then if that doesn't help anything the operators are very rude and unhelpful. They can be very short and uninterested, and the only thing they are interested in is, "can we give you a friendly reminder that your bill is due on the 25th of this month?" Sprint would be a great company if they were a little bit more careful with the tech support.

I can't wait until January. My two years of *** with Sprint/Nextel will be over.

Comments

sprint sucks.period.

Oceanside, New York, United States #73651

Wait until you cancel the contract. You will find that Sprint has very hard time letting you out of the contract. You will call and call and speak to the uninterested Hyndus.

You are going to tell them that you have not renewed so why is your contract still valid. they are going to tell you things like "we are having problems with this, please hold on". Weeks down the road you will learn you are still on contract.

Just wait. Sprint is the worst ever!!!!!!!!