Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 21, 2015

Forgot to add. I ended up with an HTC One M9

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2015

I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it.Had it 1 year and 2 weeks.

And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned bavk on. Since the phone was over a year old it couldnt be replaced. So, i end up having to get a new phone. So, that was 12 days ago.

Since then, ive been in the store and on a continuous facebook conversation 'resolving' my issue. Tomorrow, my 14 days will be up and there isnt any resolusion to my issue. No data connection and cant make or recieve calls. Paying 100% for 10% of service.

What gives.

Im attaching a screen shot of my connection!It blows!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). patricia.finlan is overall dissatisfied with Sprint and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments

Looks like your phone has been hit by the Spam Monster! You need to take it to a Sprint repair center to have this cleaned up