My computer with a Sprint USB was stolen last night when my semi was broken into. So after doing my police report, I called Sprint to have them try to track the USB signal and was told that they cant track it, only the insurance company can do that, and directed me to them.

They (insurance co.) said that they COULD track it but since I didn't buy insurance, they wouldn't track it. I explained about the robbery, the lady told me that I could put the police on the phone and she would explain it to them, she was very nasty about it. So I am left wondering what exactly does insurance have to do with the functions of the phone? I thought the insurance was for phone replacement costs.

I feel like they could have helped put a theif in jail today, instead they are helping protect them. Hopefully this will happen to them someday so they can feel helpless like I did today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Phone Service.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214213

Also they are NOT helping thieves, you did not get insurance so they could not track the phone. Stop lying.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214211

For not getting insurance. Why would they need to track the computer unless there is a robbery, so the whole explaining the robbery sitution does not make sense.

Not their fault you did not know what the insurance was for. You should have done some research before buying the phone. Also with your last comemt about hoping this will happen to them makes you seem like you are five years old.

Seriously this is your own fault. The same thing probably won't happen to them because they probably will research insurance issues ect before making the purchase.