Resolved
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 14

Sprint offered me a bill credit for my trouble and let me speak with someone in the CEO's office to address my concerns. Was a decent resolution.

Original review posted by user Jul 13

Customer support is supposed to be there to assist customers with problems.However, Sprint makes it their life mission to take any problems you have and add to them.

If you have any problems you will be bounced around from support agent to support agent. When you request a manager you will be placed on hold for 30 + minutes. You will then end up explaining your issue to 5 different people only to be told by each of them that there is nothing they can do and have to "escalate" the call further. All the while you will have spent 4 hours and be no closer to a resolution.

My issue is, an outrageously high bill, and tech issues. As a customer since 2010 you would think they would do everything possible to help but this is not the case. Actually quite the opposite. I spent over 10 hours total online and on the phone talking with about 15 different agents.

Finally, I reached a "tech lead" who said he could help me out. His name was Alex. Basically they said I live in a "bad area" and I should use WiFi calling in my home. Essentially this means I should not expect to have any service (that I pay for).

He also said that technically since they are a post-pay service they are not required to guarantee any service what so ever. He is also not required to give any credits on the account and would, therefore, do nothing to accommodate for my tech issues. When I asked to speak to his manager, he said they are not available for 24-48 hours. He then proceeded to tell me that regardless who I talk to my issue with not be resolved.

The service I pay for is as is (even if I get no service whatsoever) and to not expect anything else. On top of this I have had to pay over $600 dollars in the past month and have received very suspect service. (both via cell service and via customer support) Also if you ever have to make a payment arrangement you will have to speak with 10 different people and spend hours of your time before they grant you any kind of time to pay the bill. Also, even when I had a payment arrangement my phone service was shut off 5 days prior to the actual agreed upon date.

All in all, if you are considering Sprint I would STRONGLY recommend that you think twice. They may advertise to be the "cheapest service" but in reality, I would pay less with just about any other carrier. Also, what kind of phone company has a policy that says they aren't responsible for actually providing you service.

Stay far away from Sprint.You have been warned.

Review about: Sprint Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Sprint?

Comments