1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

First the cell phone service, it is the worst when it comes to dropped calls, service maps are a lie, and customer service is in the Philippines. It is hard for me to understand what they are saying and they too have a hard time understanding me, which makes the phone support horrible. When you dial * 3 you get a web page then you must click on speak to a representative, ***. I spend $350 for 3 phone lines, they try to get you based the phone, you pick a phone and they tell you they will lease it or sell it to you for about $20 per phone per month. Now the service is 3 phone lines for $140. If you calculate the charges that I just described - $60 (phones) + $140 (cell service) comes up to = $200! but my last bill was $342, that other $140, not really sure where it's at. This is my reason for leaving Sprint.

I will be getting rid of my Sprint service in the next few months, going back to T-Mobile!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ladylibra37 is quite happy with having cell service and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sprint mobile phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Sprint needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments