1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been with Sprint phones flip phones or a fad. I didn't have any trouble with them years back so I went back to a Sprint store and got an HTC phone. What a total piece of sh**!

I upgraded to a different plan and phone for 2 years to pay off my LG. When I had my HTC I called and went to so many stores it wasn't funny. It seems one of their stores know what they're doing or have qualified people who know about phones only salesman.

I found a great manager name Jason at the Sprint kiosk at the Eastfield Mall in Springfield Massachusetts. This man knew any cell phone inside and out. Why is not my business he's been fired. I have been to so many Sprint store and can trust none of them to know what they're doing. When I went to see Jason the last time before he was fired he contacted the main company to access my account to do an upgrade after 12 months. Now I look on my phone and I cannot upgrade until I pay off the balance of the phone. Originally whoever he spoke to from the main company said all I had to pay was the taxes on the new phone for an upgrade and stay on the current plan.

I would not recommend Sprint to anyone anymore!! I'll pay off this lousy LG phone that doesn't work for *** and I will go to another carrier. Even if I have to buy a cell phone off the internet and pay as you go I think I would be a much happier person than to stay with Sprint.

So Sprint....

CAN YOU HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments