Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched to Sprint from T-Mobile almost two years ago. Big mistake!!!

Horrible service, dropped calls, texts not coming in, calls never received. Horrible customer service, ALWAYS overseas. I switched to ATT im October. Called Sprint 3 times and went online to get final amount owed on 3 phones lease.

I was told $395.00 everytime. ATT has offer to pay off balance, no down payment, and free HBO for life, (I have DTV). I never got final bill, one day got an e-mail for $802.00!! I called again, 5th time, escalated to overseas manager, got confirmation number, she promised to send a bill.

NEVER GOT IT!! CALLED AGAIN, NOTHING, CALLED AGAIN, GOT BILL , the trick is does not say final or itemize charges. I am filing a compliant with the BBB, of which Sprint is not approved by, the FCC, and sharing with a local news station investigative reporter to go on tv. I have never been through anything like this!!

I saw a news article calling Sprint the worst wireless provider!! They are, they lie, cheat, mislead and steal!! I am honest, and would never lie or cheat anyone. My son is epileptic, and we need service that works for emergencies, as well as his 3 children, he is a single parent.

DO NOT GET SPRINT, I AM NOT THROUGH WITH THEM YET!! REBECCA JOHNSON

I liked: Switching to att.

I didn't like: Lies, Ability to help, Hung up on me, Foreign, Hours spent, Pathetic lying company that does not care about you.

Comments