WOW.. I WILL KEEP IT BRIEF, THE REP IS THE STORE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, THE SWITCH THAT WE WERE PROMISED WOULD COST NOTHING, SO FAR HAS US IN THE HOLE $885....

AND NOT ONLY HAVE WE BEEN PROMISED A $347 GIFT CERTIFICATE WITH DUE DATES FOR A MONTH, I FINALLY CALL AMEX AND NO GIFT CERTIFICATE??? WOW, I WAR YOU EITHER RECORD THE CALL WITH THE REP OR DONT EVEN SWITCH, ITS NOT WORTH IT. I HAVE LITERALLY PAGES AND PAGES OF INSTANT MESSAGES WITH PROMISES AND DUE DATES, PROMISES AND THEN I CALL AMEX AND NO GIFT CERTIFICATE..

AGAIN THE SWITCH THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COST ZERO HAS ME US THE WHOLE $885..AND SPRINT DOES NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS 2 WEEKS PAY FOR ME+++ LITERALLY STOLEN!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sprint and sprint delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments