I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting up with dropped GPS signal, dropped calls, you name it... I went into a couple of Sprint stores and they had no suggestions or solutions. I finally switched to Verizon out of necessity.
Needless to say, I was raging mad at having to pay a $280 early termination fee for what was at best intermittent service. I wrote to "Sprint Cares" on Twitter and was put in touch with a technical person in my area. He said he had to keep my account open to look into the problem, but I wouldn't be billed for any service that I didn't use. LIES, LIES, LIES!
I sent him a photo of my phone in various locations near my home getting no signal, even though I was getting our bars in Hartford. He said the service checked out fine in my area. NOT possible! But anyway I told him to close the account and work with management the best he could to reduce my termination fee. Then hurricane Sandy hit and he never really did anything for me ever again. I kept getting billed.
I finally settled with a collections agency for over $200 and then I kept getting more bills. I tried again resolving the issue by phone, "Sprint Cares", and the technical person. I have now been told they cancelled my account for NON-PAYMENT and are sending me NEW bills from the collections agency also in excess of $200.
So I have been lied to in the following ways:
1. The quality of the service I supposedly had
2. I kept getting billed for service I wasn't using
3. Their statement that I was cancelled for non-payment
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats. I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger...."
- "DONT ANYONE EVER TELL ME SAMSUNG IS A GOOD PHONE CUZ I CAN PROVW YOU WRONG! My galaxy s5 is having issue with powering on all day today 5/31. I have..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..."
- "Page 1 of3 People of Ebay TAKE NOTICE the following people have commited Mail Fraud Steve Schiffman and EBAY, that's right, EBAY! 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA IL 61350 United States (815) 434-4083 vintagebasebatlptusschiffman 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA..."
- "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..."