I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting up with dropped GPS signal, dropped calls, you name it... I went into a couple of Sprint stores and they had no suggestions or solutions. I finally switched to Verizon out of necessity.
Needless to say, I was raging mad at having to pay a $280 early termination fee for what was at best intermittent service. I wrote to "Sprint Cares" on Twitter and was put in touch with a technical person in my area. He said he had to keep my account open to look into the problem, but I wouldn't be billed for any service that I didn't use. LIES, LIES, LIES!
I sent him a photo of my phone in various locations near my home getting no signal, even though I was getting our bars in Hartford. He said the service checked out fine in my area. NOT possible! But anyway I told him to close the account and work with management the best he could to reduce my termination fee. Then hurricane Sandy hit and he never really did anything for me ever again. I kept getting billed.
I finally settled with a collections agency for over $200 and then I kept getting more bills. I tried again resolving the issue by phone, "Sprint Cares", and the technical person. I have now been told they cancelled my account for NON-PAYMENT and are sending me NEW bills from the collections agency also in excess of $200.
So I have been lied to in the following ways:
1. The quality of the service I supposedly had
2. I kept getting billed for service I wasn't using
3. Their statement that I was cancelled for non-payment
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..."
- "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...."
- "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were: 1. Sticking to their own schedule. 2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract). 3. ..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."