3.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

A store manager from sprint failed to tell me that my phone's lcd can be fixed and quickly adviced me to pay the deductible ($200), upgrade, or pay the remaining balance ($500+) of my leased phone and buy a new one. As usual, I paid the cheapest and had to deal with Asurion for hours and spoke with rude ppl to cancel the claim made by Rob, store manager, when I learned that I can take my phone to a repair shop (another sprint staff told me about it the next day).

It was frustrating how I have to deal with more than 10 people on the phone being disconnected, hanged up on, transferred to another person. It was also disappointing how a sprint manager basically created all these turmoil and couldn't do anything to help me about the claim he filed. I feel like the other staffs at the store knows more and are more helpful than the manager himself. For 7 years I've been with sprint, Ive never had any problem with them except for a few minor things that I can call customer service and have them fixed.

And on this simple matter that couldve been "lcd is the problem we'll repair it," turned into a stressful experience and failed to help me with, makes me consider changing my phone carrier after my contract ends.

Sprint went from a 9 to a 2 from that experience. The manager definitely ticked me off forsure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Manager.

Comments