2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

4 mouths ago a sprint rep. Contacted me said I could upgrade my phones I was told the phones I wanted or $200 each but we would only have to pay $100 for one phone and two were free we were getting a $500 credit well we did not receive a $500 credit I was told it could take a couple of months to get the credit still nothing when I called in about it I was informed that my my bill also went up $25 per line per for 24 months I'm not paying that.

but my bill was supposed to be the same amount as it was prior to the new phones we actually have the emails from the representative from Sprint stating that we would get the credits and that our bill would remain the same now being told that nothing they can do about the $25 a month.I finally was able to speak to the rep.

That sold me the new phones he said he didn't know about the additional $25 monthly charge per line that we can return the phones and cancel our service the representative also stated that he would make sure that we got all of our money back that we were owed. any advice

Product or Service Mentioned: Sprint Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments