3.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a customer for 9 years went to a store back in March to get a replacement phone for my grandson and son. Bad mistake !!

I had 3lines ended up with 5!! Without me knowing until my bill came!! It's been *** ever since !! Had to put 1phone on vacation and had to le my daughter use the other one !!

Because of i canceled I would have to pay so much money !! So my bill is extremely high ever month over $600 so I have to make payment arrangements 300$ ever 2weeks to get it under control.. But if I do not make that payment on that exact day !! Your company SPRINT !!

RED FLAG MY ACOUNT WHICH IS INSULTUNG REFUSE TO MAKE ANY OTHER arangments like I owe 2000$ And over 60 dys past due !!! I'm 38 days today I'm going to advertise for you !! Letting my Facebook page know how you treat a customer after 9 years !! And make a like page!!

For you guys !!

The customers you have live check to check !!! And for SPRINT TO ACT LIKE I HAVE NOT BEEN A CUSTOMER for 9 years and act like I'm so bad!!!I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MY CONTRACT UP 12 months and counting !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of sprint mobile phone service. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments