1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My name is Marcia sellers, I have been a sprint customer for about 2yrs,sprint has the worst customer service I've ever encountered.My first experience was on 6/20/2016, when my husband's phone was interrupted for no reason at all. ..I called sprint as soon as i could, and was informed that we owed 114$ from may bill, come to find out they had put the money in the wrong account. .The supervisor claimed everything was fine, and I hung up taking him at his word,one hour later the phones are off again...Sprint needs a class on how to be customer friendly and listen to your customers before cutting them off...I am currently looking for a new provider as sprint is the worst.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sprint mobile phone service. Sprint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sprint mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sprint.

Comments