1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had sprint service now for five years and prior to that AT&T for 12 years. Bottom line: Sprint sucks.

I receive at least six unsolicited marketing calls to my cell phone per day which amounts to hundreds now for many months! Sprint does not block calls even if you're registered with the national no call list.

They knew nothing they say they're going to do they have in my opinion screen has sold my phone number to a vast list of marketing organizations or the spring has been hacked into millions of customers phones creating and unwanted phone call nightmare. They say they have blocked calls but it doesn't work it's a flat *** why sprint you want to be ashamed yourself no wonder you're at the bottom of the customer service list in United States

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Sprint to other companies on our site.

Comments